Friday, January 9, 2009

HEALTHY Bologna Sandwiches!!!

I was just sitting on my rear, clicking from blog to blog this morning (and I wonder why I keep gaining weight???) and found this great post from Amy on her blog Coffee With The Mrs. It was on Baskin and Robbins and how they are introducing healthy choices of ice cream which they are calling BRight Choices! Papa Mack...we can eat til our hearts content!

Click on the picture below to see the new products and calorie info.


Just thought this was strange to find this post on BR after just posting about it earlier in the week!

3 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

i love how they tell us the calories.
oh and I see my button. Very cool!

Shannon said...

Amy, so fun to see you are a blogger too! It's so fun. I am looking forward to putting you in my favorites and keeping up on your life. You can check out my blog as well!

Shan

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Now I don't have to feel guilty about eating all the ice cream I want. LOL

I have tagged you with a photo tag if you're interested in playing.