Monday, January 12, 2009

Magic Marker Monday


Michelle over at 5 Minutes for Special Needs does a cool thing called Magic Marker Monday's . Go on over and check out the great things kids are doing...after you read my post of course! ")

This a picture Ryan drew a few months back. It is a drawing of one of his favorite characters from Star Wars...R2 D2! He even tried to write R2 D2 in the top right corner. After he finished drawing it he wanted it hung on the outside of his bedroom door. He was sooo proud of it.




His drawing and coloring skills have improved tons since this pic was taken...we are still working on the writing part! "[


6 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

very cool! I'll have to join in next week! I love looking at kids colorings...

Anonymous said...

He did a great job with the colors for R2's buttons!

Lindy said...

Welcome to MMM, Amy! I'm so glad you found us and linked up :)

You know, as soon as I saw Ryan's picture that he drew, I was thinking R2D2! :D Tell him he did an amazing job! I love that he posted it on his door -- that happens a lot around our place too.

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!

Kyla said...

Well done! My son would approve. LOL.

Jennifer said...

I think R2D2 looks fabulous and that is my favourite character as well.