Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday~Relaxin' in Chelan






This is a picture taken in 2006 at our FAVORITE vacation spot Campbell's Resort in Chelan, Washington. Ryan was taking a break from swimming and had gotten himself a whole apple to snack on. I love looking at this picture close up because his eyes are looking out into the lake and I just imagine him thinking..."I need to eat this apple quickly so I can get back into that water."


Fun memories. I think I went to the Chelan pictures cause I am sooo ready for the sun to shine around here!!!


12 comments:

Ali said...

That looks so relaxing and WARM!

Leslie said...

Awww.... is it summer YET?!

The Mom Jen said...

Don't they always just dread taking breaks from the fun stuff?

Amy Clary said...

Such a relaxing picture. snow, snow, go away...

Unknown said...

warm weather!!!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

What fun to be in the sun! I can't wait!!!

Kari said...

Oh, does that bring back Memories. My Dad grew up in Chelan, so all of my vacations were spent at my grandparents house (only a block from Campbells). Soooo many fun memories, but I give kudos to Ryan for staying in the water - tooo freakin cold for me.

Heather of the EO said...

I want to be him right now :)

He's a cutie patootie. I can see the intense look in his eyes. All boy!

Ann Harrison said...

Now THAT'S the life!
What a fun picture.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

CUTE picture! Love it!

Corrine said...

looks so inviting, like "hey come sit and chill for a bit with me"

Arianne said...

I know I am dreaming of warmer weather. This morning I almost killed myself just walking out the front door!! Evan had to catch me!

I have only been to Lake Chelan at night to take a boat ride, I've heard it's a great place!! Ryan looks like he loves it there!