Sunday, January 11, 2009

Picture Tag and 100th POST!

I got picture tagged by Melissa at My Little World: Choo-choos, cars & lipgloss. This is an extra special post too! Not only did I get tagged by a new friend in the blogging world but it also turns out to be MY 100th POST! I am so excited that they both ended up being at the same time because one of the things I wanted to get out of blogging was to meet new people and here I am being tagged by a new friend due to blogging and stalking others blogs ") Thanks Melissa!


So, here are the rules for the Picture Tag:




1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture


4) Tag 4 people to do the same




So, here it is...I started to laugh so hard when I opened the folder and counted over 4 pics. This is Ryan at Halloween last year. They were praying at preschool before snack time and apparently being Yoda and "using the force" can tire little ones out!



Thanks Melissa for the trip down memory lane!

From me to these wonderful bloggers:

Enjoy ladies and all the rest of us will be waiting to see what you find behind folder #4!!!






***After having to look closer at my picture folders I did notice how HORRIBLY messy and out of order mine are. So, I guess I have some organizing to do. ***

6 comments:

Annette Piper said...

LOL on your picture and congrats on your 100th post!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post! That's such a cute picture! LOL And thanks for playing along!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

oh ya. mine are a mess too! my goal for this year is to get all my pics printed out and into albums. Cute pic

Ali said...

What a cute little Yoda! Thanks for the tag!

Dee said...

Congrats on 100 posts! That pic totally cracked me up and I'm going to do mine now! I'm scared of what my 4th pic is! :)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Amy. I have a friendship award for you.