Friday, December 19, 2008

{Fun Teacher Gifts}


This year I decided to be crafty for teacher presents! It all started out to be fun and relaxing until I put it off til the end!!! I am sooo much a procrastinator it isn't funny. But in the end it all turned out to be a success!


For Mr VonMoos, Taylor's classroom teacher, we gave a loaf of Pumpkin Bread with Craisins and pecans baked into it. We also gave him a tin filled with homemade fudge...yes you read that right...I did bake this holiday season!!!

To Mrs. Houtz, Tay's Open Door teacher, we gave a loaf of the Pumpkin Bread along with a tin of Fudge. We also gave her a clipboard which we covered with scrapbooking paper and some magnets. We didn't add the clipboard or magnets to Mr. VonMoos' gift because Tay thought they were "too girlie." I figured they were her teachers she could make that decision. :)

For Ms. Parker, Tay's Guitar teacher, we made some magnets and put them into a covered Altoid can. (Forgot to take a pic of that one too.)

Ryan's teachers all got decorated Clipboard and magnets...but I forgot to take a picture of them all. I will have to wait until the New Year and take pics with them in use. :)
We had a fun time putting our love into each gift for our teachers this year. I hope they love them as much as we did!!
Many of these could work for teacher gifts too!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great job guys!! Gifts made from the heart are so personal and meaningful. My choice any day!!

Arianne said...

Love the teacher gifts!!! I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy all of your...Places that inspire you and the links you have!! I am going to try a few ideas that I got off of them. Thanks