Friday, September 26, 2008

Many Balloons- But Only One Green Balloon

We have been getting up the last couple morning looking out the window hoping to catch a glimpse of an early balloon. Well, unfortunately we didn't see any... until TODAY. There were soooo many up in the air together this morning that we couldn't count them all. They were beautiful and so peaceful sounding.

I was running late getting Miss Taylor and Brit to school this morning so I didn't get a chance to stop and get a great pic of them all up together. But, the green balloon was right above us as we were heading up the hill to school. So, yes I was driving and taking pics kinda at the same time. No worries, everyone is still safe and sound!
I did pull over and get a few safe pictures too. As I was out of the car taking these pictures I could hear the people up in the basket talking. Kinda weird.


Ryan LOVES the color green so he told me it was okay that I didn't get any pictures of the other balloons cause this one is the best anyways.

1 comment:

Lolli said...

You are so skilled! Photography while driving is an art that very few have mastered. You were probably talking on the phone and drinking a Big Train too. I'm impressed!